2022-23 School Year
- Payments for full-time programs are due in advance of care at the beginning of each week, regardless of attendance. If you know your child will be absent from the RGEC program for a full week, you must notify RGEC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance to avoid being billed for the week your child will be out.
- Drop-in fees are billed on actual attendance and payments are due at the end of each week (Saturday) after attendance has been submitted.
- If you have applied for a childcare assistance contract with ECECD and have not yet received confirmation of assistance at the time of registration, you must provide RGEC with proof of application status via email at email@example.com. Please be aware, you are responsible for all fees until we receive a contract. RGEC will refund payments covered by your ECECD contract.
- The RGEC EZChildTrack system provides a safe and simple way to pay your weekly fees online. RGEC accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card. We encourage families to sign up for autopay through your EZChildTrack Parent Portal, where payments are processed automatically every Monday.
- Although we strongly recommend families pay online, we also accept checks and money orders at the program site or dropped off during regular business hours (Monday through Friday- 8am to 5pm) at 6260 Riverside Plaza Lane NW, Suite A, Albuquerque NM, 87120. A returned check fee of $30 will be applied to your account in the event of a returned check due to insufficient funds or a rejected credit card. No cash payments are accepted.
- Parents/Guardians have a period of (60) days to dispute charges on their accounts.
- Before /After School/Summer services may be suspended for accounts that are past due more than $160.
- A hold will be placed on accounts with a remaining balance at the end of the school year, prohibiting you from registering for RGEC before/after school, or summer program until account is paid in full.