- RGEC accepts checks, money orders, and all major credit cards. NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Families are strongly encouraged to make payments via the Parent Portal within RGEC’s website at www.rgec.org or at www.ezchildtrack.com/parent4/ParentLogin.aspx?c=rgec
- Payments can also be made by phone, the number is 505-873-6035
- Auto-Pay is the easiest way to make a payment. Payments are automatically processed through your account on Tuesday mornings. You may sign up for Auto-Pay through your Parent Portal or if you need help you may call our office at 505-873-6035.
- Other ways to pay include: Payments made at the program site with the site supervisor, payments mailed to RGEC or payments dropped off during regular business hours at 6260 Riverside Plaza Ln. NW, Suite A Albuquerque NM 87120
- Payments are due at the end of the service week during which the service is rendered. Accounts that have a balance at (14) days past due may be charged an administrative fee of $10 per week for unpaid balances. Children may not participate in any programs if the account balance is above $160.00. Should your account fall into a “past due status”, your child will be escorted to the school office and school officials will notify you of the need for an immediate pick up. Going forward you will be asked to enroll in weekly Auto-Pay to keep your account current.
- A return check fee of $20 will be applied to your account in the event of a returned check due to insufficient funds or for a rejected credit card.
- If you have a CYFD contract, your co-payment must be paid no later than the last day of the month to which the co-payment was applied. All co-payments will be applied to your account no later than the 5th of each month.
- Parents have a period of (60) days to dispute charges on their accounts.
- Should you have a past due balance at the time of registration you are required to bring your account current before you will be allowed to register your child in another program session.