RGEC prides it self on having a well-balanced, whole child approach to learning, that helps build the first steps to your little ones early child education. We provide families a peace of mind in knowing that their child will enjoy their days developing socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually in a stimulating environment. Through our core standard curriculum, and our fun filled age appropriate activities, your child will not only excel in their academics, but they will gain mounds of confidence, self-awareness, independence and self-control.
RGEC afterschool Pre-K is intended to ensure quality care and continuing education for our students. RGEC instructors thoughtfully plan indoor and outdoor activities in the seven areas of need customarily recognized in early childhood development.
- Listening, language, reading, and writing
- Counting, shapes, sorting and measuring
- Coordination, Hygiene, Health and well- being
- Art, music, and movement
- Independence, problem- solving, think and perseverance
- Appropriate behavior, social skills and being a part of a group
Together we will work hard to make this year full of fun and learning for your child.
- Collet Park Elementary School
$25 Registration Fee
Full-time (3 or more days)
Weekly Fee: $82.00
*$5.00 sibling discount
Drop-in (1-2 days)
$25.00 per day